Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
If cinnamon doughnuts took a toffee bath, the resulting treat would be similar to monkey bread. Cinnamon-sugar-coated dough is baked in a pool of brown sugar and butter for the ultimate holiday indulgence.
4 packages biscuit dough
2 cups light or dark brown sugar
1½ cups butter, melted
2 tablespoons honey
½ cup cinnamon sugar mixture
Walnuts, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and grease a bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters, and then coat in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Layer the pieces into the greased pan, making sure they are evenly distributed.
- In a saucepan, melt together the brown sugar, butter, and honey. Continue to stir until a slightly runny glaze forms, and quickly pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes. Carefully place a large plate serving tray over the pan, and flip over the bundt pan. Pull the pan away from the bread ring carefully, avoiding the hot glaze. Top with walnuts, if desired.
LPL Tracking #1-05198312
Homemade Gingerbread Latte
Nothing soothes the soul on a cold day like a hot latte—and you can make your mug of latte a little more special by adding the flavor of gingerbread! With this recipe, you’ll enjoy a taste of the holidays with every sweet sip you take!
Makes 8 cups
4 cups milk
4 cups coffee
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ginger
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon cloves
1 tablespoon vanilla
- Combine all of the ingredients in a slow cooker, and mix well.
- Heat on high for 1 hour or on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Enjoy latte immediately for best taste. Store any leftover latte in a glass container with an airtight lid in the refrigerator.
LPL Tracking #1-05198798
Content provider: ReminderMedia